- Base plate shall be fabricated out of heavy duty double channel.
- Roll journal boxes shall be of special grade cast iron machined finish lined with Anti-Friction Roller Bearings. Middle bearing boxes are to be secured firmly with the frame and Bottom and Top bearing boxes are to be connected to nip adjustment assembly for positive roll nip adjustment.
- Frame stand made of heavy duty C.I. casted, Or Stress relieved steel fabricated and cap supports shall be steel fabricated.
- Nylon or reinforced fibre inserted adjustable guides with steel/iron guide holders.
- Can be provided with twin screw hopper feed or manual feed.