SLACH HYDRATECS rubber mixing mill is designed and developed for high quality and excellent performance of rubber, plastic and other polymers. The mill is typically assembled on a steel foundation plate or heavry duty channel, which is again set on rubber-pads or sound-metals adjustable, to isolate noise-levels to the building also to avoid tensions on the mill structure, precisely levelling out of the mill is very important for smooth operation..Two rigid pillars with removable tops carry the rolls, which are placed either in friction/bush bearings or high quality anti-friction roller bearings. Roller bearings are pretty much standard nowadays, as they allow for 20 - 30 % in power-savings. A lubrication system is no longer required.
- 1) Universal nip roll adjustment.
- 2) Roller revolution on Anti-Friction Roller Bearings.
- 3) Drive - Uni-Ddrive system through specially designed coupling.
- 4) No foundation required - machine mounted on Anti Vibro Mounts.
- 5) Power saving.
- 6) Emergency knee operated mechanism for operator's safety. hryruster/ pneumatic braking with auto reversing (operator & machine safety measures).
- 7) Operator friendly.
- 8) Dust stop roller guides.
- 9) Minimum maintenance.
- 10) Steel tasted stands & caps.